Sunday, May 25, 2008

Isaiah 41:10

I was sitting in the middle of the church [Kaleide Theater] and listening what Ka Yudah was preaching today...I just love the verse that he gave to us,,Isaiah 41:10:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Last week,,Ka Tommy also preached about a very good verse which was taken from Philippians 4:13:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

This last couple of weeks, i was just reminded how God really cares about us,,me personally...I had a bit problem about couple of weeks ago and at that time I felt so down and I cried a whole night until my eyes became 'bear's eyes' and I just asked God why it happened to me...In my thought,,it was just unfair...

However, when i heard about this verse,,it struck me in my heart...This is not the end of my life...I believe that I will go through any problems in my life because I have a big,,even huge and indescribable God!! He strengthens me,,He upholds me and He always be with me no matter what the circumstance is...

These days,,I also found that some of my friends,,they have been struggling with their own problems and I'm not the only one who face it...How come I was so weak???Even my cell leader,,she's just an ordinary people and she is struggling with heaps of things that she needs to do...She asked us to pray for her and we were willing to...And she is strengthened by God and it just inspires me to put my trust in God and believe that He will not leave us and the problems is just the way from God to us to rely on HIM fully...I also realise how He has done beautifully in my life...He makes me as the way I am now...

For those who struggle and almost give up,,this might be a suggestion for you,,that believing and putting your trust in Him is the best way to solve all of your problems...Do not fear or worry,,as He is our God,,He strengthens us,,He upholds us,,and He always be with us forever...

No comments: