Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DONE!!!

DONE!!!it was the first word appeared in my mind when the supervisor announced that 'all candidates, put the pen down please'. Yeyy!!! that's true,,I've already finished all my bloody exams which successfully killed my sleeping time for a couple of weeks...And now officially I could say 'welcome to holiday!!!welcome to real world!!!'..

Just for your information,,about 5 days before last exam,,I enjoyed my 'early holiday' by having trip to Mornington Peninsula... Really, some of my friends even said that I was just too crazy to go there when indeed I haven't finished my exam yet.. However,,I did have an awesome trip there despite the unfriendly whether (showering and then raining..)...I recommend you who live in Melbourne if you haven't visited there to spend your time to catch up there and enjoy the huge and beautiful maze...My friend and I took a lot of pictures there which you can see those in my facebook...It was exciting and at that time,,it was such a private massive maze for us (no one else except us..)

Back to my finished exams,,I was just too excited when I got out from the examination room and thank God,,I could do my last exam pretty well(hopefully get a good mark)...Relieve and released from all of the crappy stuffs just feel so good indeed!!! Then my friend and I had an 'after-exam party' in my apartment...not that kind of party but merely our pizza and crazy night...Even though I have had my dinner already,,but still ate a couple of pizza slices as well and drunk pepsi and those made my belly even more bubbly...hahaha...

Then we played playing cards and kept laughing until midnight...Followed by going to 'Princes' and had fun with playing billiard...and geez,,I haven't played it for such ages!!! Fortunately, I was still able to hit the ball not the person behind me...hahaha...

And finally it was ended at 1 am in the morning...well done!! just had fun too much for this holiday...

ps. Have a great holiday guys for those of you who have done the exams already...And for those who haven't,,enjoy your school life for sure!!!:p

cheers and hug,,
dee

1 comment:

TeLz said...

waw... congratz yah... uda slese exam...
senengny bisa liburan... maen2 ke sby donk...
gw kesepian neh... hehe :)